Registration for KansasFest 2010 is now open! The 21st annual Apple II convention will be held at Rockhurst University of Kansas City, July 20-25, 2010. To sign up, please visit our registration page, where you will find this year’s prices, a PDF you can print and mail for offline registration, and a form for registering right on our Web site (credit cards and PayPal only).
New this year is our “bring a friend” promotion. Veterans of the event are invited to bring a first-time attendee; if each indicates the other’s name on the registration form, both will receive a $25 referral rebate at the event. Such a deal!
Currently among this year’s scheduled events are several excellent sessions:
- A keynote speech by Mark Simonsen of Beagle Bros
- A tutorial of Structured Applesoft, Ivan Drucker’s approach to BASIC programming
- Floppy disk drive maintenance and hardware color restoration with Tony Diaz
- Ken Gagne’s review of Macintosh games inspired by the Apple II
- Programming in Macrosoft with Peter Neubauer
- A closer look at the Apple III by Mike Maginnis
- Martin Haye’s introduction to his Super-Mon utility and NakedOS
- The latest on the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad by Rob Walch of the Today in iPhone podcast
- HackFest, an annual programming challenge open to hackers of all skill levels
More sessions and announcements will be made on this site as we approach the date, but don’t wait too long — registration prices go up after May 31st. Register today! (And sign up for our Facebook event, while you’re at it!)