We are now accepting session proposals for Virtual KansasFest 2021. Please submit your session here.
We will have two days of sessions, with 15 or 30 minute time slots. You may choose either a live talk or a pre-recorded talk that can be played in the session’s scheduled time slot.
A few logistics:
- Session proposals will be accepted until May 31.
- After May 31, the KFest committee will review all proposals and select a good number to fill out the schedule.
- We will then e-mail to let you know if your session is accepted.
- Pre-recorded talks will be due a few days before KansasFest. Details on submission will be emailed later.
- We will provide suggestions for how to present a remote talk.
- We also plan to offer practice connections in advance.
Past sessions have included hardware, software and game demonstrations, and tutorials; integration of the Apple II with other devices; emulators; programming; Apple II history; or any subject that would be of interest to Apple II users. We also love other retro computers, especially if you incorporate into your session how it compares and contrasts with the Apple II.
If you’ve never done a session, check out a sample of past year’s contributions.
Do you have a topic you would like to see presented, even if you aren’t the one to do it? Contact us.