We've got about 1300 minutes of time available for folks to do sessions throughout KansasFest. With 800 minutes presently spoken for, that leaves PLENTY of space for more signups! Please sign up to do a
Have you presented a session in the past? Perhaps you could do a session on updates or significant changes to an earlier topic.
We also have room for at least one more workshop and would like to offer a few more sessions on advanced topics. (Hint: programmers, please step up and help us fill the remaining $1F4 minutes!)
Some currently scheduled sessions include:
- Techniques and tricks to convert Apple monitors to LCD
- Sequencer-controlled music synthesis for the Apple II
- Proper Retrobrite techniques: live demo
- Perspectives on Apple from the Atari side
- A journey: from the ZX Spectrum to the Apple II to Roland Moreno's Smartcard to Piracy and NDS
- Workshop: Programming low-res graphics in Applesoft BASIC
- Let's Play: Recording Apple II games for YouTube
- WeeGUI – a new tool for generating quick and easy graphical user interfaces for your AppleSoft BASIC or assembly language programs
- Saving the Apple II community's stories through interviews
- Apple // Xcode Workshop
- Deep Dive: M0100 – Great Apple Mouse, or Greatest Apple Mouse Ever?
- Pascal as my second language
- EPROMs: A cornerstone of "Apple II Forever"
- Spooky Manor: an interactive text adventure
Check out our YouTube channel for examples of past presentations.